My client, a well established and growing brand in the manufacturing industry, is looking to bring on an intermediate designer to their Albany office. This newly established role could be part-time (32hours) or full-time and is perfect for someone intermediate, who's spent 3-4 years working in a corporate/inhouse design role and is looking for something stable and consistent in a turbulent market.
The successful candidate will be a natural, clear communicator with an eye for clear and considered design and be able to work smoothly with the wider team to see projects through from concept to completion. They will be efficient, attentive, keen to learn and skilled across the Adobe Creative Suite.
You will be working across a variety of marketing collateral, including POS, mailers, flyers, B2B design comms and creating digital assets for the websites, social media, and EDMs.
If this is the role you have been waiting for, then APPLY Now!
- Min 4 + years experience
- B2B experience is preferred
- Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
- Adobe Creative Suite experience i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Advanced computer literacy
- Understanding of digital/physical integration
- Fast, accurate and deadline-driven
- Excellent with layout and template design
- Quality file saving, management and outputting
- Worked with established brand guidelines and brands
- Strong and confident communicator
- Technically strong (setting up style sheets and specifications)
- Attentive takes direction and listens well
- Great communication skills
- A tertiary design qualification
- ”Can-do” attitude
- Hard worker and team player
- A natural eye for design and the drive to grow and develop their career
- $60 - $65k per annum, pending level (prorated to part-time days)
- Flexible working environment - open
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.