We pride our self on an integrated service offering, giving our clients the peace of mind that comes with knowing their financial and lifestyle goals are being worked on.
From a comprehensive network of over 3,000 professionals located across 110 offices in regional, rural and metropolitan areas, we provide our clients with a single point of contact to oversee their affairs, working collaboratively with others from within Findex and the broader marketplace.
Our scale allows us to offer competitive solutions from a location convenient to our clients, respond to international and national issues, while understanding and supporting local communities.
We provide uniquely tailored, integrated solutions for people, businesses, government organisations and institutions that transform and grow as their needs do.
Since 2017 we’ve contributed over $1 million to support community health, education and entrepreneurial initiatives through the Findex Community Fund.
What we offer
· Competitive salary
· Genuine support to healthy work-life balance
· Clear career development pathway and ongoing training support
· An internationally recognised learning framework throughout the business
· Health insurance benefits
Culture is a priority - as we continue to launch, acquire and scale businesses into different market segments, upholding a core set of key behaviours will enable us to continue to be successful, together. Developing and maintaining a strong culture is a vital ingredient in our success and growth.
We are looking for a Client Services Officer to join our Te Awamutu office.
It will suit a proactive and professional friendly administrator with excellent coordination and stakeholder management skills, who is able to work autonomously. You will need to be an energetic and motivated individual who displays initiative and has a flexible and positive attitude.
- Reception duties
- Administrative support to 2 locations
- Assist wider team with coordination of incoming work
- Sending clients finalised documentation
- Processing regular billing cycle
- Assist in document preparation and presentation
- Other activities as required to support the team
- Manage travel and other logistics for the team
- Liaise with internal and external parties on behalf of team members as required
Intermediate to strong computer literacy, particularly Word and Excel skills and document management skills such as PowerPoint and similar systems
- Experience in a reception role would be desirable
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Skilled in prioritising and problem solving
- Mature outlook with strong emotional intelligence
- Good conflict resolution skills
- Ability to build strong inter-personal relationships
- Capacity to manage in a multi office environment
- Self-starter who can take ownership of tasks
If you are ready to join a community of like-minded professionals revolutionising financial services, please apply with your resume and cover letter.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.