- Would you like a rewarding career and a job where every day is different?
- Permanent, full-time position
- Located in South Auckland
As an After Hours Monitor, you will perform site security duties at our emergency housing complex in South Auckland. We require a security guard to ensure the site is monitored 24/7. The role requires you to patrol the complex, monitor security cameras and visitors, reporting any damage and ensuring our residents and their whānau are kept safe.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
What you need;
- Ideally you will have previous security experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A "can do" attitude and a willingness to assist in a team environment
- Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job done
- We're serious about professional development - here at Emerge Aotearoa there is so much opportunity to develop, learn and grow, and we have our own team to help people do just that
- Join a great team of people who care about supporting and making a difference in the community
To apply for this role please visit our careers site careers.emergeaotearoa.org.nz and register your details - This role will be advertised until filled.
If you are interested in joining an organisation who is passionate about making a positive difference in your community we would love to hear from you. Apply today.
Join the Emerge Aotearoa whānau; we're inclusive and we celebrate diversity as an organisation
Realising potential - Tautokohia te mana tangata
Reference # 25085
Posted on 12 Jan 2021
Closes on 11 Feb 2021 23:55
Location(s) South Auckland
Expertise Domestic, Navigators
Job level(s) Entry (no qualification/experience), Graduate (qualified, no experience), Experienced (less than 2 years), Experienced (2 years +)
Work type(s) Permanent full-time
More details (document)