Our team bring together the best of strategy, brand, tech and media to help our partners occupy the sweet spot between bold human-centred ideas and the connected digital world, emerging technologies and innovation.
We're looking for a Digital Strategist who can help us move our clients' brands forward. You'll do this by developing the web performance and digital optimisation roadmap for our clients. You’ll support the web development and media teams by showcasing digital knowledge in digital strategy with a focus on technical SEO, User Experience and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
As the Digital Strategist at YoungShand, you will need to:
- Planning sustainable SEO projects based on current industry best practice, research and client data
- Deep understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) standards, best practices and methodologies including experiment design, hypothesis creation and basic statistics.
- A sound understanding of UX, UI design.
- Experience in using reporting / BI data visualisation tools to identify actionable insights and opportunities.
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools would be a bonus
- Familiar with current SEO software's (MOZ, AHREF, SEMRUSH) & browser plug in's
- Familiar with additional analytics' packages such as Google Tag Manager, Search Console and Hotjar & Yandex
- Excel to an intermediate level (vLookups, Pivot Tables, IF functions)
- Understanding of a variety of CMS systems
- Good knowledge and understanding of the digital media marketplace & trends.
- Google Analytics Qualification would be an advantage, but not essential.
YoungShand is an agency on an upward trajectory. A new management team is in place with a mission to take the creative output of the agency to the next level. Our small team means you will work across all of our clients, tackling challenging creative projects with a focus on effective, bold ideas. This is an opportunity to be part of the next exciting phase of YoungShand.