About the Company:
Stellar has partnered with a well renowned, family business within the civil infrastructure and land development industry. The decades of experience maintaining a high level of quality and an excellent health and safety track record has positioned the company to capitalize on a lucrative sector here in Auckland. They pride themselves on providing substantial cost savings on projects by utilising their wealth of experience with civil works. Collaborative partnerships with a pool of highly qualified and best practice engineering experts ensures knowledge transfer as well as the ability to complete projects to the highest standard.
About the Role:
Our cleint now have an immeidate requirement for an experienced Training & Assessment professional to join their reputable team, to take charge of all training & development practices associated with their wide range of earthmoving plant. Part of the leadership team, you will be responsible for implementing training plans, visiting construction sites, and working closely with both current and prospective machinery operators/drivers to asses and develop their competency.
- Train/assess and evaluate all prospective plant operators/drivers
- Coordinate, facilitate and evaluate competency assessments and development plans of employees
- Design and implement safety meetings in regard to plant operation & upskilling
- Carry out post-training reviews and follow-up sessions to provide ongoing driver/plant training assistance
- Train the Trainer – Identify, recruit and manage a group of assessors to deliver driver/plant training across the region
- Work with the team to increase fuel efficiency
- Work with the team to reduce accident damage
- Proven experience within Trainer Assessor or similar role
- Proven experience operating all earthmoving plant & equipment
- Relevant Trainer Assessor qualification
- Strong communication skills & ability to coach
- High level of organisations & time management
A hard-working culture with a drive to continually produce quality results on time and within budget. This company is able to offer competitive remuneration packages due to the volume of work it is both producing and winning through the tender process.
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact Mike Henty on 02102901946 for a confidential discussion.