Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in.
The Integration team builds, maintains and operates solutions focussed on helping our customers modernise their applications by removing platform issues and opening up access to valuable business data. The technical domains we operate in are APIs/integration, containerisation, DevOps and public cloud
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team, learn and develop new skills and work in one of IDC’s “Top 3 Digital Enterprise key priorities” - We are looking forward to having you join our team!
About the Role
Organisations face real challenges in a world where the number of integrations, and the speed at which they need to be delivered is increasing. There is a real need for integration professionals to enable business strategies. We are looking for people who are able to bring their current Developer experience to help us adopt new technologies, practices and approaches, for the benefit of our customers.
Being an Integration Developer involves working with our Technical Leads to build integration solutions for our customers. You will be hands-on in our teams, implementing technical solutions which could be in a variety of technologies.
What you’ll bring
These roles would suit people with a strong technical background in software development who exhibit good problem solving skills. Your experience in integration, APIs, devops and/or cloud practices would be a strong compliment to our growing team.
All of our people need to be positive, self-starters, with the ability to work effectively in a complex, fast paced, high change environment.
What we are looking for (some are more essential than others):
- Highly motivated, engaged, proactive – someone who is constantly learning and willing to help others
- Background in software and development practices
- Experience in Integration and/or API management. Ideally hands on experience with Mulesoft, but those with experience in similar platforms and underlying technologies will be considered
- Open minded and practical – we focus on using the latest technology to solve real business and technical problems
- Experience in RESTful APIs (JSON and/or XML), Web Services (SOAP), XML schemas
- Integration technologies such as 3Scale, WSO2, Oracle/IBM integration suites, Apache Camel, or similar
- CI/CD tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Azure DevOps or similar
- Containerisation and/or automation tools, e.g. Docker, Openshift, Ansible, Puppet or similar
- Cloud technologies and experience with AWS, Azure
- Ops/Administration, Linux or other OS experience
Hit the “Apply now” button and submit your CV and cover letter – it’s as simple as that.