With over 200 employees, our client is a New Zealand owned and operated company whom has over 50 years of service to the New Zealand food industry. They first started out in a small warehouse, now they have 11 Warehouses around the country to provide the best service possible.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your role involves efficiently and accurately picking customer orders. The role has variety, so you must be happy to do manual picking as well as forklift operating.
- Working in a chiller & freezer environment (between 2deg & -18deg)
- Manual picking of orders with some forklift work
- Working at heights in both warehouse & Freezer department
- Very fast paced work environment
- Day shift hours (6am - 5pm)
- Current OSH Certificate is a MUST (F endorsed a bonus)
- At least 6+ months experience operating a forklift
- Speed, accuracy and safety is key
- Physically fit (25kg manual lifting)
- Not afraid of heights (working in a Forklift man cage)
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test & Zero convictions
ARE YOU READY TO GO PLACES IN YOUR CAREER?
Apply via the link with an updated CV and send to Louise Karataua.
NOT QUITE YOU?
Always wondered why you hear about your dream job after its gone? Over 60% of our freight & logistics roles are filled without being advertised - if you're in the industry make sure you're registered with us so you don't miss out on these opportunities.