This leading female fashion brand is on the hunt for their next super-star Intermediate Graphic Designer to join their team for a 12-month maternity cover. Join an iconic, women's fashion in-house studio delivering the latest trends. Drawing inspiration from all over the world, they are passionate about leading the ever-changing fashion market.
Are you a talented graphic designer with great relationship management skills and killer style, up to speed with the latest communication trends in the world of fashion? Do you know and love the world of fashion and want to take the next exciting step up in your creative career? Have you been designing communications for the fashion industry and want to work in the big league?
If this role sounds like you then do not hesitate, APPLY TODAY!
- Minimum 5 years of Graphic Design experience
- Experience in the retail fashion industry
- Team management experience a bonus
- Champion design best practice for the brand
- Drive Innovation - creatively push industry boundaries to new heights
- Authentic leader - clear, inspirational & empowering
- Understand local & global competitive landscape, trends & markets
- Ideation and concept development for seasonal change-outs
- High-level understanding of print production requirements
- Packaging design (bags, gift cards, swingers, neck tags)
- Develop in-store POS concepts and ensure they're on brand and within budget
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Digital Design (EDM, Banners, landing pages, social & video content)
- Professional stakeholder management (print suppliers, specialist freelancers, etc)
- Basic image retouching
- Strong on design systems and processes
- Able to share and articulate information, ideas and expectations clearly
- Tertiary (Diploma/Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent)
- Ability to work with urgency in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Self-assured and confident in themselves and their ability
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Takes full responsibility for their role, contribution, decisions, and the customer experience
- Loves creativity & fashion
- Sociable - great relationship management skills
- Eager to learn & grow - handles constructive feedback well
- Sociable & fun in-house studio
- Staff discount & perks
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
Here at The Pond, we are currently experiencing an incredibly high volume of applications and this may result in us taking a little bit longer than usual to get back to you. We're working to our best ability to ensure we get back to you within a reasonable time period, and we thank you for your patience.