Skilled and experienced Engineer, Mechanic or Machinist with centre lathe experienced are
invited to apply.
An Auckland-based company who offers a wide range of services in the marine and
automotive component areas is looking for additional member in their close-knit team. We
are looking for a person with either engineering or general mechanical type background who
can operate a centre lathe, mainly thread and taper cutting.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as Mechanical Engineer or Machinist
- Knowledge in Engineering or general mechanical background
- Experience working in centre lathe
- Experience working in Fitting and Turning
- Track record for consistent project delivery
- Good time management skills
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Physically fit
We are happy to train a person but centre lathe experience of some degree is required. This
position is not suitable for people without some degree of hands on engineering or
Hours are Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday morning work if desired.
Pre-requisites are reliability and a positive attitude.
After a suitable trial period, this will be a full-time permanent position.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send an updated copy of your CV and
cover letter. Please include “MACHINIST“on the reference.
We are open for all NZ visa holders who has the right to work. For applicants overseas who
have the appropriate qualifications and wish to move in a similar job in New Zealand, you
must present verifiable proof of experience (documents).
Job Placement Consultants