Located on Auckland’s North Shore you will be part of the Cloud Services automation team, supporting the delivery teams to deliver new products and services to our clients.
This position will be focused on the development of software applications to test both hardware, embedded firmware and software by planning and executing test scripts/harnesses and monitoring the results to ensure they reach both company and agreed industry approval standards with a focus on automation.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Test development and execution
- Product testing
- Quality assurance
- Software development
- Software documentation
- Software testing & Release
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 7+ years Engineering and/or hard-/software/development testing experience using testing methodologies and processes
- 2+ years of Java or C++ experience
- Tertiary qualification in engineering/electronics
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Testing of Embedded Software
- Experience working with Agile development methodology
- Able to demonstrate an example of testing maturity with regards to measurability and repeatability
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Invenco is on an unprecedented growth curve as we intersect global payments change with revolutionary hi-tech products, services and solutions. Our highly talented and diverse team is spread all over the world to meet that demand with offices in the US, UK, Malaysia and Canada. We currently have a “once in a career” opportunity in front of us and need even more great people on our team. As one of New Zealand’s most awarded companies - including being named 2018 NZ Hi-Tech Company of the Year - there has never been a better time to join us.
Health & Safety
Invenco takes the health, safety and wellbeing for all our employees very seriously and ensure that all health & safety and government guidelines are followed.
Invenco provides a challenging and enabling environment which motivates people to bring their best selves to work to deliver revolutionary self-service payment products. Our culture revolves around our values of Winning, Collaboration and Inventiveness. You will be part of a diverse workforce, and we pride ourselves on our inclusive work environment.
How to apply?
If this sounds like the role for you, hit the "Apply Now" button. Please ensure you attach a resume and cover letter addressing how you meet the key criteria.